Top 5 Weirdest Queries Driving Search Engine Traffic to our Website This Month
Posted by fusionbox on Aug. 30, 2011, 6 p.m.
During a routine Google Analytics review of the keywords that drive traffic to Fusionbox.com (part of our own Denver SEO work), we came across a few gems.
So why not share the love? Here's our "Top 5 Weirdest Queries Driving Search Engine Traffic to our Website This Month" list:
5. "i transfered website users and lost my google" Bummer!
4. "quality assurance comics" We've actually got one of those: QA comic
3. "efficiency of soap lather"
2. "aesthetically abrasive" I sure hope not!
And the number one strange search that brought a user to our website *drum roll please*:
1. "denver marketing we are looking for you but not in a wierd way" [sic]
Strangely, I'm not consoled by his/her reassurances.
Happy Wednesday everyone!