Fusionbox is a software engineering agency. Some notes about us:
- We solve different types of problems every day
- We think software design and system architecture are important
- We embrace collaboration and education
- We legally reserve the right to release all code we write to the Open Source community
- We maintain several open source libraries and all our engineers contribute to open source regularly
We also love Python and Django. Fusionbox sponsors PyCon and DjangoCon every year, Django Girls and Meetup events, and we give talks on Python and Django. Some of our libraries have been subsumed under the Django core.
We make opportunities for all our engineers to explore areas of interest. Some examples are DevOps, front end applications, ETL, and application security.
Some of the technologies we currently use are Git, Salt, NGINX, Postgres, Memcached, Django, Celery, RabbitMQ, and React and React Native.
You do not necessarily come from a traditional computer science background, but you're real, real smart. You want to get paid to write open source code. You prefer the agility and dynamics of a small team.
Do you like this stuff?
You don't have to be an expert in all of the following subjects, but if you feel comfortable with about half and you are interested in learning about the other half, you might be a great fit:
- Python expertise is required and Django experience strongly preferred
- Web Application Security, including common attacks and how to prevent them
- Relational Database Design (PostgreSQL experience a plus)
To apply, send your resume to: email@example.com.
We're small and we care about having happy people. Everyone here really truly loves what they do.
- Practice empathy, respect, and open communication for each other and our clients.
- Do the best work we can and have fun while doing it.
- Nurture a learning environment both for our team and our clients.
- Celebrate and reward success through compensation, culture, and giving back to the community.
- Pursue ethical work that aligns with our values.
- We are committed to advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our organization.
We do not use recruiters. This position is for candidates in the United States only; sorry, we're unable to offer visa sponsorship (except for TN qualifiers from Canada).