Fusionbox is seeking a part-time Quality Insurance Intern. This is a paid position and requires about 20 hours a week. (We are flexible on hours.)
- Testing web-based and mobile app software
- Creating documentation of software bugs, functional requirements, and process flows
- Reviewing and reproducing consumer-reported issues
- Writing detailed reproduction steps for the development team
- Verifying browser and operating system compatibility
- Ensuring that software follows documented requirements
- Reviewing software for user experience, usability, and accessibility improvements
- Communicating with UX, Project Management, and Software Development Teams
- Attending meetings with Fusionbox and our clients
- Learning about and following Agile best practices
The position requires excellent attention to detail, clear and precise writing skills, a strong desire to learn, and an empathetic and collaborative spirit.
You will be working with and learning from senior team members in these subject areas:
- Quality Assurance
- User Experience Design
- The Software Development Lifecycle
- Agile Methodology & Best Practices
- The Agency Environment
This position is open to anyone and you do not need to have previous experience. Many of our team is self-taught and share a passion for learning. That being said, this may be a good fit for students studying Software Engineering, Project/Product Management, Advertising, and Digital Media Studies.
Please send your resume and one or two sentences about yourself and what you would like to get out of an internship to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fusionbox is a software development agency in Denver, Colorado. We've helped companies develop secure, well-architected software since 2002.
We are a small team of talented Python Engineers and UX designers. To say Fusionbox is a builder of software is certainly true. But it’s a small part of the story. Within our code is a unique approach to business:
- Hire people obsessed with problem-solving
- Be human to tune in to our clients’ challenges
- Use technology as a means to solve problems
- Be the best at that
We've helped organizations large and small not only writing code, but developing their vision for how to get there. Our clients include the Colorado Lottery, FirstBank, Delta Dental, Boston Mutual Insurance, and Citywide Banks.
We value collaboration, being open, learning, empathy, mutual respect and excellence.