The world's largest non-profit dedicated to funding to cure animal disease. Headquartered in Denver, CO.
Morris Animal Foundation chose Fusionbox as its interactive agency of record in 2008. The goal was to use digital media to increase brand awareness while also increasing online donations.
To achieve this, Fusionbox created an easy-to-use navigation system for the aesthetically appealing web design. We also added content features to drive donations while providing a content management system (CMS) that allowed Morris to easily update their site. We knew from analytics that users were bailing out of the donation process, so we implemented a new, easy-to-use e-commerce process that increased donations.
We then made their brand more visible through a search engine marketing campaign that includes organic ranking, pay-per-click, and social media marketing through Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and more. By successfully maintaining a grant campaign on AdWords, we were given a $40k/month budget from Google.
- Increased brand awareness by 80% with ¾ of visitors being brand new to the site
- Established brand loyalty through social media with 3,000 Twitter Followers and 1,000 Fans on Facebook
- Increased traffic 179% year over year
- Increased the click through rate from blog to donation page from 0.63% to 3.09%
- Exceeded fund raising goals by 66%
- Increased donations 29% year over year
The Fusionbox, Denver SEO team continues to monitor analytic tools of our efforts to refine our campaign to provide an optimal ROI.