Social Media Marketing Discovery Questions
Posted by ivy on April 16, 2013, 6 p.m.
Before our Denver Social Media Marketing experts create a Social Media Strategy for our clients, we spend some time in what we call the Discovery phase. While some of them seem obvious, these questions are critical in creating a strategy that works for your brand:
- What are your goals?
- How will we measure the success of the project?
- Who are your target markets?
- How would you describe your brand? Brand words:
- What is your social media voice for your brand?
- What is unique about your brand that we can highlight through social media?
- What kinds of content can we source that you may already have on hand?
- What events are you attending that we can talk about?
- What press are you getting? What about News, Awards, Sponsorships, Corporate Responsibility Activities, Contests or Promotions?
- How can we build fans and followers?
- Are there competitors that are doing a good job at social media marketing?
- What outlets should we consider?
- Who is going to be posting?
- How often should we post?
These questions are a good start to developing a strategy and a plan for your social media marketing activities. For more information on how we can help you develop a social media marketing strategy, get in touch with our Denver team by calling 303-952-7490.